Inspired Entrepreneur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can we get more members?

3 posters

Go down

How can we get more members? Empty How can we get more members?

Post by Admin Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:06 am

I want this forum to be busy, successful and useful for everyone. For that, we need more members. I've started a couple of forums in the past and I find it difficult to recruit people. But if we all make an effort I'm sure we can do it.

Does anyone here have any ideas for how we can expand? Can anybody bring in one or two more people?

If you have a mailing list, blog, or youtube channel, maybe you could mention this forum if it's relevant to what you're doing. Or if you're a member of other relevant forums, perhaps you could drag some people over here.

Once we have a critical number of people, I think this will take off. Eventually I'd like us to have other platforms such as a multi author blog, a youtube channel, a mastermind group (which cbcsurvivalist has suggested), a resources website (which I've already been working on), etc.

Admin
Admin

https://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How can we get more members? Empty Re: How can we get more members?

Post by Ghost Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:01 pm

Making this site more niche could help. I'm no expert in this, but I think meeting a specific need would hold more promise for building a community. We're both writers, so I think that's one avenue. You could rebrand this site as a place for e-book writers to help each other with reviews, etc. Just one idea. Something that meets a specific need.

I could work on finding more people, or crafting emails that we could send out. I'm studying up currently on this kind of thing, about how to appeal to people more naturally, and how to sell without pressuring people. I can do some kinds of online legwork. Thing is, I'm not sure if it would work well. The upside is that there's no monetary risk, just time invested.

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Third Eye Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:59 pm

I've been going over some ideas myself. This is a niche site, so it's not going to be too active when compared to forums like RooshV or NaughtyNomad. We're talking about networking and community resource pooling. In other words, group economics. And we're discussing life outside of the west, too. I'm going to warn you right now having seen several niche/alternative communities similar to this one: It's going to be a challenge building this place up. The REAL challenge will be attracting do-ers and not armchair motivational speakers.

TL; DR: Quality over quantity.
Third Eye
Third Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:25 am

Third Eye wrote:I've been going over some ideas myself. This is a niche site, so it's not going to be too active when compared to forums like RooshV or NaughtyNomad. We're talking about networking and community resource pooling. In other words, group economics. And we're discussing life outside of the west, too. I'm going to warn you right now having seen several niche/alternative communities similar to this one: It's going to be a challenge building this place up. The REAL challenge will be attracting do-ers and not armchair motivational speakers.

TL; DR: Quality over quantity.

As long as there are enough people here that everyone gets something out of it, that's what counts. I think it will take a while for this to pick up.

Admin
Admin

https://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down