Inspired Entrepreneur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your target income?

3 posters

Go down

What is your target income? Empty What is your target income?

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:02 am

How much money would you like to earn from your business?

These are my milestones :

£20 p.w. ($31 p.w.)
£65 p.w. ($101 p.w.)
£225 p.w. ($351 p.w.)
£325 p.w. ($507 p.w.)
£500 p.w. ($780 p.w.)
£1000 p.w. ($1560 p.w.)
£2000 p.w. ($3120 p.w.)

If I don't earn a penny more than £2000 per week ($3120) I'll be happy. That's more than enough for me and it will be enough to live well in almost any country. But obviously the more the merrier.

Admin
Admin

https://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is your target income? Empty Re: What is your target income?

Post by fschmidt2 Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:36 am

My main business makes about $3000 per week right now, split 2 ways, so I get $1500.  But this business is really just a test case of something I want to perfect and only then scale up to maximize revenue.  My goal is around $20,000 per week for me.

fschmidt2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:49 pm

I think small about this goal. My goal is $1000 passive per month. It's such a small amount, I know, but even that modest amount will allow me to live comfortably enough in many third world countries. As long as I can get to that amount per month and maintain it, it could be an early retirement, although that's not my goal. I would supplement my passive income with my teaching abroad at that point. And then I could always try to grow my passive income if I wanted more.

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:14 pm

fschmidt2 wrote:My main business makes about $3000 per week right now, split 2 ways, so I get $1500.  But this business is really just a test case of something I want to perfect and only then scale up to maximize revenue.  My goal is around $20,000 per week for me.

How long did it take you to get that that level of income?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Ghost wrote:I think small about this goal. My goal is $1000 passive per month. It's such a small amount, I know, but even that modest amount will allow me to live comfortably enough in many third world countries. As long as I can get to that amount per month and maintain it, it could be an early retirement, although that's not my goal. I would supplement my passive income with my teaching abroad at that point. And then I could always try to grow my passive income if I wanted more.

Have you considered information products? You could charge more than you would for a regular book, and hopefully reach your target.

Eben Pagan - Self Made Wealth : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx7YPJpBy6N2uHa0k4LShToOXTH8lbhRz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Ghost wrote:I think small about this goal. My goal is $1000 passive per month. It's such a small amount, I know, but even that modest amount will allow me to live comfortably enough in many third world countries. As long as I can get to that amount per month and maintain it, it could be an early retirement, although that's not my goal. I would supplement my passive income with my teaching abroad at that point. And then I could always try to grow my passive income if I wanted more.

Have you considered information products? You could charge more than you would for a regular book, and hopefully reach your target.

Eben Pagan - Self Made Wealth : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx7YPJpBy6N2uHa0k4LShToOXTH8lbhRz

I have heard some good success stories from creating information products. I'm watching the videos. Not sure what I could do with that, but I'm open-minded to trying new things.

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fschmidt2 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:04 pm

Admin wrote:How long did it take you to get that that level of income?
The business is old and we have given up on it, but I figured out how to make it work at the beginning of this year, so it has taken around 7 months to get to where we are.

A funny story is that we were actually in the process of selling the business to some guy in England for $200K because we had given up on it.  We had signed a contract to sell it, and then I figure out how the other guy was going to make it work, so I didn't want to sell it.  Thank God I had some luck.  The guy found me on the internet, found CoAlpha and some of my other posts and decided that I am a freak and he didn't want anything to do with the business because it could be associated with me.  So he backed out, and I am very glad.

fschmidt2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum