Inspired Entrepreneur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What dating sites do you use?

3 posters

Go down

What dating sites do you use? Empty What dating sites do you use?

Post by Ghost Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:16 pm

I use Date in Asia mostly. It's completely free, and has tons of women on it. Last year I used https://dateukrainians.com/ , which is also completely free, but I hardly got any attention there.

I will consider using a paid dating in the future, but I'm hesitant to because I have high standards if I'm going to pay and I'm abroad right now.

What dating sites do you use?

Ghost

Back to top Go down

What dating sites do you use? Empty Re: What dating sites do you use?

Post by Admin Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:20 pm

OKCupid. I think it's a good site and easy to use, but they keep changing the appearance. As for using a paid site, I'd say go for one where everyone pays, not just the men.

Admin
Admin

https://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:34 pm

Admin wrote:OKCupid. I think it's a good site and easy to use, but they keep changing the appearance. As for using a paid site, I'd say go for one where everyone pays, not just the men.

Does OKCupid have foreign women on it too? I used Plenty of Fish a few years ago in my blue pill days. I think it had foreign women on it.

I don't necessarily mind being the only one who has to pay, it's more that paying doesn't need to be the first option because meeting foreign women doesn't have to cost anything. I wouldn't mind paying a few dollars a month for something I knew was a quality site with really quality women. There are tons of potential ways to meet foreign women free, and it's just a matter of weeding out those who are disinterested in having a foreign boyfriend and scammers, etc. I've met foreign women through Date in Asia, Craigslist, Omegle, Facebook, and others.

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:56 pm

Ghost wrote:
Admin wrote:OKCupid. I think it's a good site and easy to use, but they keep changing the appearance. As for using a paid site, I'd say go for one where everyone pays, not just the men.

Does OKCupid have foreign women on it too? I used Plenty of Fish a few years ago in my blue pill days. I think it had foreign women on it.

I don't necessarily mind being the only one who has to pay, it's more that paying doesn't need to be the first option because meeting foreign women doesn't have to cost anything. I wouldn't mind paying a few dollars a month for something I knew was a quality site with really quality women. There are tons of potential ways to meet foreign women free, and it's just a matter of weeding out those who are disinterested in having a foreign boyfriend and scammers, etc. I've met foreign women through Date in Asia, Craigslist, Omegle, Facebook, and others.

Yes there are women from all over on OKCupid. I've never paid for dating sites so I don't know if there's a difference in quality. Maybe there is.

Admin
Admin

https://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:19 pm

The thing is, I don't want to be ripped off, especially when I can meet women online for free. I doubt dating sites refund money if you aren't satisfied, so to me it seems like an easy way to get ripped off, albeit for just a few dollars. And then there are foreign bride sites that charge absurd prices for things like translating letters. I don't understand how anyone can even do things that way. There are emails and more women who speak English. Charging anything for translating letters is a huge mark-up no matter what the price. And writing letters instead of emails is a slow way to do it too.

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Break the chains Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:10 pm

A couple of years ago I used Cherry Blossoms, a paid site. Mostly Pinays on there. Did meet one Pinay in particular on there who seemed nice but I think you really need to be prepared to visit their country in the near future or it may not work. That probably sounds obvious, but I foolishly hadn't made any concrete plans to visit Philippines and before I took any action, I met a girl locally and the rest is history.

If you're in the country it might be worth a go though. That's if you're looking for long-term or marriage.

Break the chains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum