Inspired Entrepreneur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your first product / service / business idea?

3 posters

Go down

What was your first product / service / business idea? Empty What was your first product / service / business idea?

Post by Admin Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:02 pm

So far I've written 2 books which are on Amazon. The first one took me 25 days from beginning to publishing it, and the second one took me 89 days (way longer than I expected). They're not selling very well but they're out there, so hopefully as I write more it will pick up, and anyway it's good experience, which made me feel like I'm really serious about doing this. And now I'm working on my first information product, which is a guitar course for beginners.

What was your first business idea?

Admin
Admin

https://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What was your first product / service / business idea? Empty Re: What was your first product / service / business idea?

Post by fschmidt2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:30 am

I am a programmer who is out of sync with modern culture, so I try to avoid coming up with business ideas. I would rather let others do this and then implement the ones that makes sense to me. In spite of this, the most successful ideas that I worked on recently were my own.

I implemented forum software for someone else, but he dropped out and I was stuck with it. So I added mailing list archiving to get lots of content, and then put ads on them to generate revenue. That worked.

My most successful business recently is one what I am keeping secret, so I won't mention it here.

I do believe that international dating would be a good business, but I could never find anyone to work with on it, so I have dropped the idea.

fschmidt2

Back to top Go down

What was your first product / service / business idea? Empty Re: What was your first product / service / business idea?

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:20 pm

I started with a novel that I put up on Amazon 3 years ago. I recently did a second e-book of course, which sold better. It taught me a few things.

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down