Inspired Entrepreneur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy birthday to me & my first information product is complete

Go down

Happy birthday to me & my first information product is complete Empty Happy birthday to me & my first information product is complete

Post by Admin Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:19 am

In mid January I started working on my first info product. 21 minutes ago I finished it, just 2 minutes before midnight and now it's my 40th birthday. That's got to be a sign.

Funny how things turn out. I was rushing to get it done by midnight and I just managed to do it. The amount of work that I've had to put into this is unbelievable. But this is to show you that it can be done. There are so many little things that crop up, so many obstacles and difficulties, but somehow I've managed to make it. I guess the longer you spend on something the harder it is to quit even if you wanted to. Maybe I could have done it in less time but once you get started, you never know how long it's going to go on for.

I still have more work to do, like joining clickbank, making a facebook page, a landing page, google adwords, making a freebie to get people on my list, setting up the email marketing. What a nightmare.

My product is a guitar course for beginners. Now I have 2 ebooks and 1 info product.

I did the cover myself. I was going to get someone from fiverr to do it but yesterday I had the crazy idea to do it myself. It took hours to do.

Happy birthday to me & my first information product is complete Play_s14

And it's yours for the rootin' tootin' price of $97.

Admin
Admin

https://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down