Inspired Entrepreneur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi (more chars for intolerant forum software)

2 posters

Go down

Hi  (more chars for intolerant forum software) Empty Hi (more chars for intolerant forum software)

Post by fschmidt2 Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:52 pm

I am a programmer mostly focused on Web businesses.  My most successful business was Nextag which I co-founded.  I currently have Nabble which generates modest ad revenue but is useful to me in other ways, and another web business that I would rather not discuss which generates decent money.

I don't mind discussing business ideas, but I am not very willing to help other people outside of my religion.

fschmidt2

Back to top Go down

Hi  (more chars for intolerant forum software) Empty Re: Hi (more chars for intolerant forum software)

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:14 pm

That's very tolerant. Welcome.

Admin
Admin

https://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi  (more chars for intolerant forum software) Empty Re: Hi (more chars for intolerant forum software)

Post by fschmidt2 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:47 pm

Admin wrote:That's very tolerant. Welcome.
I am not sure what you mean.  This forum software requires at least 10 chars in the title which is why I had to add more.

fschmidt2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:55 pm

fschmidt2 wrote:
Admin wrote:That's very tolerant. Welcome.
I am not sure what you mean.  This forum software requires at least 10 chars in the title which is why I had to add more.

I'm just kidding.

Admin
Admin

https://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down